Status
Not open for further replies.
Now let's get those joints rolled!!! 45 min! Think I have seen 2? Just me and budelee I think. Make sure to tag me!!!!

Rolling contest for Archie!!!
[HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] on rocket and love for Archie note.

45min!!!!!!!
Goooooooo

Beans don't come this easy this often. Smoke weed get more weed.
That's pretty much best Xmas ever I'm. Now go roll.
If you saw me roll you'd just pity me. Did you ever see 3 Amigos, where Dusty tries to eat frijoles for the first time in his life. It's like that with flowers.

-JOINT ROLL ENTRY- @Ash-a-Ton
Hey everybody, rowergotuA here with a couple rockets!!
I roll two kinds of joints. Ones with a crutch at the end (RECreational) to allow a little better flow and so the end has no way of gunking up, i usually roll these short but fat....
Then we have the original joint which i roll/smoke when it's just me(PERSonal), they are usually a bit skinnier, but a little more medicine:smoking: to heal...

Hope i win!!! Especially since this is my first time ever being in the live chat!!!

SOME LOVE 4 @archie gemmill :bighug::woohoo1:
View attachment 768976 View attachment 768977 View attachment 768978 View attachment 768979

HAPPY SOLSTICE EVERYONE!!:headbang::cheers:
Impressive mate!!!!! Pass Dem over here.
What's in the rockets!!!
Looking fat!

If you saw me roll you'd just pity me. Did you ever see 3 Amigos, where Dusty tries to eat frijoles for the first time in his life. It's like that with flowers.
Lmao. Tis the thought for Archie. Twist one for fun n get in here ;)

Three Amigos El Guapo Sweater Its a sweater three amigos.jpg

-JOINT ROLL ENTRY- @Ash-a-Ton
Hey everybody, rowergotuA here with a couple rockets!!
I roll two kinds of joints. Ones with a crutch at the end (RECreational) to allow a little better flow and so the end has no way of gunking up, i usually roll these short but fat....
Then we have the original joint which i roll/smoke when it's just me(PERSonal), they are usually a bit skinnier, but a little more medicine:smoking: to heal...

Hope i win!!! Especially since this is my first time ever being in the live chat!!!

SOME LOVE 4 @archie gemmill :bighug::woohoo1:
View attachment 768976 View attachment 768977 View attachment 768978 View attachment 768979

HAPPY SOLSTICE EVERYONE!!:headbang::cheers:
Nice clean rolls brother

Sent from my red IBM Selectric

Impressive mate!!!!! Pass Dem over here.
What's in the rockets!!!
Looking fat!

Thanks!!!
The one with the crutch is just a mix of different "street" buds i've had in the last month (i grind all bottom bag leftover and put that in a container for emergencies lol) But the one without the crutch is "white Fire OG":baked: from a local dispensary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back