Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Wumbo! And All stoners!

I just got logged on for my shift! I'll be catching up with badges thru out the evening!

I'll be giving away a hand made Rebel mug here soon!!! One of two. @Slowmo won the first last night and @derek420colorado came in very close second. We may have a consolation prize for the dab king... We'll see how the Pagan Gods are feeling :rofl: (or how much stock I have left :rofl:)
Needs my badge/s hey don't I get one for playing music? Or I have to play a lot of music? Lol

:pass:We are only lying to ourselves...:crying:
slide_436022_5708208_free.gif

I just got logged on for my shift! I'll be catching up with badges thru out the evening!

I'll be giving away a hand made Rebel mug here soon!!! One of two. @Slowmo won the first last night and @derek420colorado came in very close second. We may have a consolation prize for the dab king... We'll see how the Pagan Gods are feeling :rofl: (or how much stock I have left :rofl:)
Oh my gosh I would just be the happiest stoner ever in life's history!!!!!!!! @Rebel you are tha tits bro

good evening rebel welcome to the party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back