Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got to hit you up with some rep for that one! :slap:
Gotta rep your guy's Mrs
My Mrs will cut my nanners off and then post em up here if I was to tell her to do it
Then again, with all her tattoos, it could be a dead give away, should I have any mates on here that I dont know about
but damn gents... what the hell you guys doing on here still.........................................................................................

FullSizeRender.jpg
And here's one for the arse men! Gotta love a good arse!

well im a bit dissapointed at missing most of today. i dont know how my days end up being so busy. i never had this much to do while i was working. been a cracking show from what ive managed to catch though. awesome interview with mark there, i managed to catch up on most of it. my mother in law turned up at 6.10 insisting we all went out for dinner so missed all the seed comps and my mrs is now refusing to get naked (wich really she owes me!) so looks like ill not be winning anything this time round. congratulations to all those of you who did and a big congratulations to the guys lucky enough to have women that dont mind doing that lol!
2 COMPS GOING NOW

well im a bit dissapointed at missing most of today. i dont know how my days end up being so busy. i never had this much to do while i was working. been a cracking show from what ive managed to catch though. awesome interview with mark there, i managed to catch up on most of it. my mother in law turned up at 6.10 insisting we all went out for dinner so missed all the seed comps and my mrs is now refusing to get naked (wich really she owes me!) so looks like ill not be winning anything this time round. congratulations to all those of you who did and a big congratulations to the guys lucky enough to have women that dont mind doing that lol!
Don't get down pal. Trail's comp is all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back