Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the DDP I harvested a little while back so it's nice and cured, however the GDP I just harvested about a week ago, so kinda green tasting, but still strong, and the NL was pretty good as it was.. The oil is a combination of trim from about 7 or 8 different strains, so it's sort of a "cocktail" lol

I'm thinking eggs and bacon, but my body says toast and chill..

Good morning everyone hope you all are ready for part two coming up on 2 hours. I'll do the same as last night try to answer as many questions as possible, I will be opening a new thread in my section called "Ask Me" where you guys can pop in and ask more detailed questions about my work, or opinions on the weed world photo or auto. Going to get a cup of coffee roll a joint and hang until it's time to answer some more questions. Thank you guys and AFN for having me.

thanks magic its been great getting to know you pal

Good morning everyone hope you all are ready for part two coming up on 2 hours. I'll do the same as last night try to answer as many questions as possible, I will be opening a new thread in my section called "Ask Me" where you guys can pop in and ask more detailed questions about my work, or opinions on the weed world photo or auto. Going to get a cup of coffee roll a joint and hang until it's time to answer some more questions. Thank you guys and AFN for having me.
P1040047.JPG

A fine start to the morning. My GF has found the right home for my canna fudge. This makes me happy. The recipient lives in a red state, cannot get quality herb. She uses it exclusively medicinally, and by edibles. But she can't keep her supply full.. Welcome to the family sweety !

Any other tiny-tech people out there? I'm looking into getting a Raspberry Pi 3 for retro gaming! Any input on good sources for hardware? :D

My best buddy builds those with his kids, pretty cool stuff. I know electronics hardware quite well, software not so much. I struggle even with email these days, yet I am a whiz at photoshop..... But I can build a mighty fine gaming computer, I've made dozens of them. Never got interested in micro stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back