Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I have some crazy stuff I'd have to say Twizted Metal is my Craziest cross its my version of a Purple Trainwreck auto but it's more complex than that. I had a Black Dragon x Sweet Trainwreck which I bred to be Trainwreck Dom by F3 well I knew that in order to make Sweet Trainwreck Sweet Seeds used Big Devil XL and Crossed it to a Trainwreck Clone, so I used Sweets Seeds Dark Devil to turn my Trainwreck x dragon into a Purple Trainwreck.
Part2 I'd have to say STS makes for the hardest crosses. Making Fem beans consistently is a task and I have to tip my hat to those at Dinafem and Sweet Seeds who do some much fem work.
Where can I find out more about your stuff???

Where can I find out more about your stuff???
Here on AFN this is where I do the most of my R&D if you have any questions you or anyone can always pop into the magic prototype thread and I'll answer any questions or PM me I'll try to respond in a timely fashion good night folks hope you have a good night and continue the party :bday1:

Right now I have some crazy stuff, but old cross I'd have to say Twizted Metal is my Craziest cross its my version of a Purple Trainwreck auto but it's more complex than that. I had a Black Dragon x Sweet Trainwreck which I bred to be Trainwreck Dom by F3 well I knew that in order to make Sweet Trainwreck Sweet Seeds used Big Devil XL and Crossed it to a Trainwreck Clone, so I used Sweets Seeds Dark Devil to turn my Trainwreck x dragon into a Purple Trainwreck.

After reading the underlined part, this came to mind..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back