Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'll ask since you're here . @Magic When developing Kracken what did you see that you liked or what caught your eye? did you use the taller sour crack pheno? Does it finish fast like sour crack or later like stone gear? Did the lines not live up to what you wanted is that why you moved on?

Regards.
The Kracken interested me because at that point there had not been at mephisto x dragon cross. Sour crack was my favorite of the originals because of the speed, flavor and trichomb coverage. Since I was working with black dragon at the time I crossed the two and started looking for the best hybrid of the two. I do believe you get the best of both with that strain it is fast and frosty like the the sour crack, and smokes like the black dragon with a creepy sleepy high.

I give you strains they only dream about. I have a strain called Voodoo, it's Bubba Kush x Amnesia that cross has never been done. photo or auto I have lots more as well. I will be creating my own photos as well then taking them to auto and also releasing fast versions of some strains I cater to all cannabis growers
That's what I'm talking about!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Very nice answer, many thanks.

The Kracken interested me because at that point there had not been at mephisto x dragon cross. Sour crack was my favorite of the originals because of the speed, flavor and trichomb coverage. Since I was working with black dragon at the time I crossed the two and started looking for the best hybrid of the two. I do believe you get the best of both with that strain it is fast and frosty like the the sour crack, and smokes like the black dragon with a creepy sleepy high.

DJ-1.gif~c200

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
tumblr_ngz79wfXah1qjuatio1_500.gif
:pass:passes to @Magic :headbang: and @MarshydroTina TE,

cheers!

@Magic, I musta missed , but, how did you and bubba hookup?
I been working with bubba over a year now, it started with HSO auto Bubba Kush crosses with a Dinafem Bubba Kush auto you get Witch Doctor, now I'm crossing the Witch Doctor to a Bubba Kush Photo and will be working it back it out for the Witch Doctor [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back