Status
Not open for further replies.
We only got him for another hour!!!!

image.jpeg

If you miss out tonight

Magic will be back in the
Morning for
Round 2
@dankstyle J, @St. Tom, @Eyes on Fire, @Ronin, @dragondust, @arty zan, @Noob420, @tikdo, @Dmrides220, @Muddy, @jackMgood, @Magic, @trailanimal, @hippy71, @GodAmJT, @Waira, @stepside, @jampiece, @Slowmo, @budelee, @Newbie91, @Habitual, @IzzyTheGrower, @Renaissance Redneck, @Hansbricks, @Paranoid, @BigSm0, @dmochen, @Smorf, Prophetiko, KushNFT, Chester, @orrganic, @CaNNaDON420, @Maria Sanchez, @islandgrower, @Candyman804, @archie gemmill, @Roasty McToasty, @tripaholic88, @jingo, @MarshydroTina, @Coffee&Kush, @ANTiFA

If you read my auto gene theory thread, I explain that I don't believe the auto trait to be a "gene" I believe every cannabis plant has the ability to auto if given the right factors. There is a gene for triggering flowering and I believe that when cannabis autos all it does is turn off the "flowering" gene. If you want to discuss this in further details pop over to my thread and we can chat more about the subject that's good topic thanks for your interest

i did indeed read your tread .. and i agree .. we can trigger "auto" .. and the trigger can be found :pass::bighug::vibe:

@Magic, when will you be starting those fantastic Hawaiian genetics you score recently? I gather, they'll very likely be used for auto breeding? :eyebrows: you know, I've yet to see a legit HI strain auto made,...have you?
Ive dropped some beans of HI crosses none of the pure yet. April I'll be looking to drop some pure Hawaiian strians and I also got Hoa Bac from reeferman that's been calling my name:devil: me and @Ronin are going to have a blast this summer going through some of these awesome genetics

Thanks for your time. Great points to consider.

Security reasons I can't say how many plants but I have the capacity to run quite a few at a time. I grow indoors but I still grow with the seasons. Winter setup is a lot different than the summer setup. I have yet to grow outdoors, soon I will and hope you be able to share it with you all. I used 1-2gallon pots for most breeding and 3-5 for testing. Feminization I use STS. Protocol on selecting depends on the strain and what im after, but main overall goal is quality I won't give you mutant plants because it was the only way to keep the "candy" smell or sacrifice high yeild for flavor or potency. All my strains have to be good all around I don't do a lot of chasing of one trait. When I cross two strains there is is an intention so I can't just pick one thing and run with it I have to look at the overall cross and see what is best outcome. To me it's more Engineering than "selective breeding"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back