Status
Not open for further replies.
:headbang: :smokeout: :headbang: --getting prep'ed! Something to whet our appetites with....View attachment 714073 In honor of "alternative" strain canna', here's some local outdoor magic, Big Sur Chamba Kush (African Sativa, Hindu and Afghani Kush, Green Crack)! Sweet florals dominate, but i can smell the GC in the background too with that amazing fruit aroma,... :drool:
:drool::drool::drool::smokeit:

Okay @Magic do i get the first question??... What made you start your own strains??....EDIT.. already asked...
Since I was young I been a musician, I've always liked listening to music but I loved making my own, it all followed suite once I started growing I had to create my own, a lot of similarities to me with creating a strain and a song.

:pighug: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :woohoo1: Welcome Magic! Thanks for serving yourself up on a silver platter :crying: Are you ready for the grillin' and chillin'? I must say first off, your tester releases are showing much promise,.. there's no arguing with the pics and journals, and the testers themselves! porbably the best most objective measure there is, as we can all see each growers methododlogy plainly, and their results over many grows! :worship:

@Magic , just to get things rolling how did first get involved in growing and breeding our beloved herb?
I first started growing once I realized how much money I was spending to smoke as much as I did. I started growing because it was a safer alternative to buying/selling on the black market. Once I found out that I could grow well enough I knew it was time to start creating my own strains. I strarted with dragons and bred about 20 different dragon crosses before I decided to start my own line with new genetics and I'm loving every minute s of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back