Status
Not open for further replies.
.................................MAGIC........................closer than you can imagine...............
P1040090.JPG
shaman be laying down a potent party before Interview

:crying::crying::crying:

Whatcha brewing?? Another pass time I've been contemplating! :cheers:
Trail gave Dm and I his recipe for home brew with fruit juice, I'll be trying that in a couple of weeks.

Please hold, texting my friend about the bucket now. And your husband is a lucky man lol.
I have told him this on a number of occasions LOL, but then I'm lucky to have a man who'll take me on holiday for six months...

did I hear brew along? Cracked the barrel this morn, after 5 days ferment mostly done, time to sample, passing mugs around for those that wantView attachment 713897
Yes I want... I'm eager to get started!

Oh boy! I sense a fun day ahead lol. I gots no new massage BTW.
*snigger* The day we can send massages by PM I shall be in business...

Well I'm not hearing back from my buddy that I gave my brew supplies to so amazon links have been sent to the wife, at least I know I will have a 6.5 gallon bucket now.
Damn, so I'm going to have the smallest bucket... oooh errr missus! :crying:

Do you have a hygrometer?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
no hygrometer, but in 2006 got popped for importing 1 gal of home brew into a dry village(village not really dry, lol), that brew was 4.5 lbs sugar and analysed at 7.4%, so this brew with 8lbs sugar and lots of fruit, do the math for me, one cuppa and buzzed, lol

Trail gave Dm and I his recipe for home brew with fruit juice, I'll be trying that in a couple of weeks.

I have told him this on a number of occasions LOL, but then I'm lucky to have a man who'll take me on holiday for six months...

Still waiting for my massage from trial lmao.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

the gweedy only appeased with 6,5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back