Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm doing next harvest. Last time I made butter and fudge with about an OZ of trim. This time I'm using the trim and the bottom buds and making vape stuff. I have been hording materials to do it. I love this kind of project.
OK I guess I need to figure out how to make this vape stuff. Any recommendations on where to get info?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I wish recipes and instructions for making stuff was all located in one easy to find spot. I always refer to AFP for this stuff just because it's easy for me to find it there.

I wish recipes and instructions for making stuff was all located in one easy to find spot. I always refer to AFP for this stuff just because it's easy for me to find it there.

well, maybe tread, ask folks for their recipes in a no comment type of format so easy to access info

well, maybe tread, ask folks for their recipes in a no comment type of format so easy to access info
That's what we need, maybe something stickied under the medical section.

id love to be able to make some i have made bho i would like to make some to mix with normal vape pen juice

Here we go trail! Send me some female juju.
6616699d8dac3f8a6d24a5e25617abf9.jpg

Man, talk about a bad year.. 4 orders overseas, 2 disappeared in the mail. I know it isn't the Vendor's but I am done off shore. Time to rethink the supply line.

Man, talk about a bad year.. 4 orders overseas, 2 disappeared in the mail. I know it isn't the Vendor's but I am done off shore. Time to rethink the supply line.
Seeds? Where from? I haven't had a single problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back