Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so relieved! I got flowers on my beastly amnesia.55 days! I had to mod the damn roof, and glad I did, the lights are now at the old roof level.
_IGP0372.JPG
_IGP0377.JPG

Poor old Trail has no weed to smoke and I have all of this . 2 jars of Frisian Duck 2015 Vintage and another jar of odds and sods + 2 very nice Cuban cigars . [emoji3]
View attachment 712727
Morning bear! Wouldn't it be great if we could all send trail some weed? Just picture the smile on his face while he's riding back home to the Mrs. With a sled full of weed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Morning bear! Wouldn't it be great if we could all send trail some weed? Just picture the smile on his face while he's riding back home to the Mrs. With a sled full of weed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Soon we 'll be able to . :thumbsup: He has access to concentrates in British Columbia but I don't know if they will ship to an American State .

I'm down to 6g of my Spring 2016 harvest. I do have 916g curing and 6 plants still on the stem. There should be no reason why we can't ship it anywhere we want. Farking gvmnt is too large and invasive. Re-elect no one! :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back