Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah had a hash ball sitting around I made from sift all differnt microns, about 30 differnt strains from the dispaenary popcorn/shake. Decided to press it and try it. I'm a little nervous honestly lol
Pass it over here I'll try it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

@The Elvis You never showed me that 6 shooter!
oh sorry about that!! here ya go!!!
:d5:

6shooter20170210_001246[1].jpg
damn Im looking for the root pic!!! :pass:

That moment when you go into the garden to move some leaves and maybe trim a few... And you get punched in the olfactory senses by amazing smells... The girl still isn't ready, but she's coming along. The white pistils are starting to wilt away... Another couple weeks to go! And all 4 of her popped seeds broke earth today. :D

I do not have a close up with me but she is the on in the back on the right I will take another later todayView attachment 712341
Back right? Must have been a couple weeks ago. Dude...guy....bro...I have the same white pots. And same tower fan, which I hang vertically to breeze the canopy

Back right? Must have been a couple weeks ago. Dude...guy....bro...I have the same white pots. And same tower fan, which I hang vertically to breeze the canopy
My Amare light is to big for me to hang above it and I am going to nothing but those white pots I do not care much for the air pots..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back