Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything new to us here is an experiment and no shame in screwing your grow up (only quite laughter from others) as we all have
a time or two. If you keep screwing it up 3 or 4 times is when the shame begins......Message here is "don't screw it up" or else.

Everything new to us here is an experiment and no shame in screwing your grow (only quite laughter from others) as we all have
a time or two. If you keep screwing it up 3 or 4 times is when the shame begins......Message here is "don't screw it up" or else.
I've been screwing things up for 40 years come the end of the month. That's how I learned almost everything I know lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No doubt man, I'm learning the way of the cob. Too much in the seedling stage makes for shorties, but they are all just fat buds. I plan on having it figured out for the next round. I'm sure you are smarter than me and won't have that problem.
afe25e5df074f9540eec21f3cc8e7f70.jpg

Maybe ill just keep the cobs high..it will for sure be a learning curve for me...

Maybe ill just keep the cobs high..it will for sure be a learning curve for me...
I'm sure you have several people helping you with more experience than I have but yes I would recommend keeping them high at the seedling stage. Mine never stretched but them buds are fat and dense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back