Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.puffitup.com/
Has a discount going on the Focus vape and the Focus Pro as recommended by @pop22 . Everybody can use another vape right ?? [emoji3] I bought the Pro which adds the bubbler .
I saw that! $30 off a $129 vaper. Had to slap myself silly so I wouldn't buy it... [emoji52] [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I can use my vape for three days on what you put in a spliff! 70% of the cannabinoids literally "go up in smoke" when burnt in a joint etc. pipes are actually even worse.

I bought the canisters for my Focusvape Pro. They hold maybe .15-.2 grams. What's nice is your vaping full convection when you use them ( personally, I think all the hoopla about convection vs conduction is totally marketing bullshit ). The reason I use them is convenience. Load up three or four, store them in the little tube they come with and your good for all day! We us maybe two a day. And it makes cleaning the vape easier also.

View attachment 700890
Exactly, what I use in a joint that will get me mildly stoned for a day will keep me shit-faced for 3 to 4 days using other methods...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back