Status
Not open for further replies.
Current drank while on weed hiatus.
8b1159195eec1e80d7d62dd21f7828ef.jpg

I want a stoner job naming strong beers and hot sauces. Doob, sip, dip.

How is everyone tonight?

DSCN0872.JPG
Good Morning A.F.N.
This little dickens appears to have self topped but has started 2 shoots ( count em 2 ) just below the top . Now I'm wondering should I cut the existing top of and give these new shoots a chance or just leave the dam thing alone and let it do it's thing . What say you oh wisest of the wise . :toke:

From the National Center on Addiction & Substace Abuse and I quote : Have you heard of dabbing? Dubbed the "crack of pot,” dabbing is a form of consuming highly concentrated marijuana in a vaporized form and has been described as freebasing marijuana in popular media outlets. Once an underground practice, this dangerous trend has gained popularity in recent months and could change the culture of marijuana use .
Dangerous Trend ???? Another journalist spreading halve truths and misinformation ??

If you want to read the rest of the article . http://www.centeronaddiction.org/th...ijuana-craze?gclid=CJKA4dbdt9ICFYW4wAodCPIMDw

Let her drive and see where she takes you.
I had a similar anomaly. Mine had shaved the top off coming out. I let her run and the new top came out of the base of the stem. Interesting and fun to watch.

View attachment 709720 Good Morning A.F.N.
This little dickens appears to have self topped but has started 2 shoots ( count em 2 ) just below the top . Now I'm wondering should I cut the existing top of and give these new shoots a chance or just leave the dam thing alone and let it do it's thing . What say you oh wisest of the wise . :toke:
You said wise so you weren't talking to me.. but, I'd let it gain a little more mass before you do anything to it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back