Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Daiquiri Lime turns out as tasted as I think I love sour d and I love yield lol
I'm pretty excited about that one too. I think I odered a 3 pack of those, should order another tent lol. Hey man be careful with those lights. My plants never stretched because they are so powerful. My plan next grow is to just start with one light and add the others as the plants grow.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

yep 3 unknowns from the portal in what i thought were 1L pots,but i think its more like 600ml.
IMG_3320.JPG

:pighug:

I'm pretty excited about that one too. I think I odered a 3 pack of those, should order another tent lol. Hey man be careful with those lights. My plants never stretched because they are so powerful. My plan next grow is to just start with one light and add the others as the plants grow.

Yeah Iv already been messing with mine, they are sure powerful I can't wait to see some bud action and maybe and get 2 or 3 more some time soon

Yeah Iv already been messing with mine, they are sure powerful I can't wait to see some bud action and maybe and get 2 or 3 more some time soon
I feel like you could totally control the height of the plants just by the height of the lights. Lights as high as possible until plant gets to desired height the drop the light down and slow upward growth. Just a theory I'm working on lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back