Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,, how have you been a member so long and never uploaded a pic...? It took me two months of lurking but c'mon two years??
I have never taken a photo of any of my plants or equipment. Safety and security are important to me. I don't need my computer hacked or looked at otherwise for those to see what I don't want to share. I am now beginning to feel more comfortable as it is not legal everywhere to enjoy marijuana.

I have never taken a photo of any of my plants or equipment. Safety and security are important to me. I don't need my computer hacked or looked at otherwise for those to see what I don't want to share. I am now beginning to feel more comfortable as it is not legal everywhere to enjoy marijuana.
Well at least you're starting to feel more comfortable around here... Nice to meet you by the way

I am right there with ya. I really like the AFN community though, I only have two people I can talk about this stuff with, and they are NOT plant scientists..... Y'all keep me sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back