Status
Not open for further replies.
Goooood morning AFN!!!!!

Watch out! After they get the vegans they'll be coming for the bud harvesters....

VZfoYzXVza.jpg

:yeah:

Hello my friend...when you post head up on interviews can we trouble you to post different times zones...I always get screwed up and miss out on the interviews. :D If its a royal pain in the arse, don't worry about it! ;) Looking forward to the pop22 interview!

6pm GMT
1pm Eastern
12pm Central
11am Mountain
10am Pacific
9am Alaska
Beijing = GMT+8

Put in my pepper seed order today. Some bells, jalapenos, and ceyenne mostly. Wanted to do at least one a little more on the "exotic" side of things, so added some purple ghost peppers.

If I grow 'em...who's going to be brave enough to eat one? *insert evil grin*
:baked:
Purple Bhut Jolokia Ghost Pepper:
Purple_Bhut_Jolokia_Ghost_Pepper.jpg
I'll give her a shot @Ozone69 :biggrin:

I grow chillis too. I have some heirloom scotch bonnet seeds that yield chilis with so much capsaicin they'd make dried paint weep, so I've never even tried any of those reportedly higher heat chilis. I grow them outdoors during the summer and our temps during the summer exceed 100 F regularly. Hot chilis grown here seem to grow hotter than climates with cooler summers. My jalapeno crop always yields some surprisingly hot individuals.

A tip for those eating any thing hotter than a serrano: Anything over 30,000 Scoville units can make a bad turn in your day. When eating a HOT chili, especially for the first time, keep a large glass of ice cold milk at hand - not that 2% stuff either. It'll turn the burn way down.

Oh. And good morning AFN!

Hello my friend...when you post head up on interviews can we trouble you to post different times zones...I always get screwed up and miss out on the interviews. :D If its a royal pain in the arse, don't worry about it! ;) Looking forward to the pop22 interview!

For US central time subtract 6 hours from Greenwich time for CST, 5 for CDT. :biggrin:

@Ozone69 - gawd buddy don't goad anyone into eating those ghost peppers...there has been cases of hospitilization from those things. Burn your throat right out of you, they can!

@nicecoolbud - awesome I too grow several varieties of peppers every season, usually only a couple of plants each except for the Jalepenos which we plant 6-10 and they are all made into Jalepeno breaded cream cheese poppers.

@Ozone69 - gawd buddy don't goad anyone into eating those ghost peppers...there has been cases of hospitilization from those things. Burn your throat right out of you, they can!

Yea...I think I'd more likely be trying to talk 'em out of it. "Dude...are you SURE you want to do this?!??!??!?!??! You crazy or what?!!?!??!" :smoking:

All this talk of hot peppers is not helping my spring fever lol. Can't wait to get some hot peppers and tomatoes in the ground.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back