Status
Not open for further replies.
In the meantime, chores, chores, chores
P_20170220_090125_1_p.jpg

Good Evening [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:

Poooey...:nono:..for Real...?...:shrug:

If this was the Top 40, I don’t want to know what the bottom 40 looked like. Well maybe I do.

Read more for the whole list.
hightimes2.jpg

hightimes3.jpg

And that was the good stuff arty, I knew a couple of people who had access to that but the regular weed had no discernible bud. Till maybe the mid 70s.

Damn..:nono:..that is mangey..

And soon to be added View attachment 704891 Magazine ,right @Mossy ?!?!

Sigh..Fingers Crossed..One day...:pass:

March 15 is rapidly approaching, need to dig into greenhouse, get soil, bring into house to warm and awaken for window grow. Now, where the heck is my light engine I order on Jan 3 thinking I'd have plenty of time, lolView attachment 704894 View attachment 704896 yesterday was a pleasant -20

:coffee:

In the meantime, chores, chores, choresView attachment 704916

Moonshine..?..Lets Party...:vibe:

High Time’s Top 40 Buds of 1977

Buds look a bit better these days, with no seeds & trimmed nicely but hey this was the 70's and everything was a little bushier back then!

hightimes.jpg

If this was the Top 40, I don’t want to know what the bottom 40 looked like. Well maybe I do.

Read more for the whole list.
hightimes2.jpg

hightimes3.jpg
1978, big backyard harvest, took a pound down to Venice Beach and sold to DD for $2200. She was bitching and moaning about it, I stonewalled, after all, I could just take it home and smoke it, lol. She came around fast when she realized she was gonna let the best dope she ever smoked slip through her fingers.

I did try an Eth extact a couple years back...didn't get much return. Got better info now, better material.
Oh yea come on over got gallons of booze:):cheers:. Getting a little lanky on the bud though
that's ok, been months since I've had a drink, would love to feel the burn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back