Status
Not open for further replies.
Subbed...25 pages. May be not tonight. Takes one eye closed to type on my flip phone

I hear ya, lol. Just figured since you're on the phone I would give you a link so you didn't have to search on it. Tapatalk can be a pain sometimes

@Evil-Mobo are your Gorilla OG alive yet ?

Sorry brother, must have me confused with someone else I don't have any of thoise beans but would gladly grow some out if I did. Now that I'm settling in at the new place need to pay attention to some comps to keep myself entertained (like I don't have enough going on LOL).

Sorry brother, must have me confused with someone else I don't have any of thoise beans but would gladly grow some out if I did. Now that I'm settling in at the new place need to pay attention to some comps to keep myself entertained (like I don't have enough going on LOL).

sorry m8 :pass: wake and bake ;)

And its not me

Top of the day to you
cheesy AF that video :crying:

Great stuff, know they running 6 massive yielders for the month of April, was keen, if they were Auto's...
I was kidding. Man, Text talk gives me no justice. I'm really easy going...with a fuming temper.

All seriousness...you like that music?

Nothing to apologize for my friend. Over here for me it's not wake and bake but rather still awake and bake LOL :pighug:

ya that somehow worse :pighug: hope u find your rest :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back