Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buddy. Quick diagnosis question. Very very small spot or two on one plant. On very few leaves. Like 3 max. Very rusty looking. They have been given everything. No cal mag yet. That's getting fit into next feed. I'm not overly concerned. I expected possible light tox signs. Just gave heavy foliar feed and started them on mammoth p.
The spots are in middle of fingers on a leaf and a very small bit on another at the side of a finger. One leaf had 2 pin holes where I assume a rust spot was. This tox or def? I was thinking if def possible mag def. Idk. Not the expert. I apologise. No pic. Phone died while I was with babies. I'll get one Tomo for confirmation. Just your 2cents on it would be awesome.

Kidding, Brother! Seriously, it's almost impossible to diagnose without a picture. I do remember your foliar apps though.... tag me when you get pics up and I'll see what it looks like. :thumbsup:

Kidding, Brother! Seriously, it's almost impossible to diagnose without a picture. I do remember your foliar apps though.... tag me when you get pics up and I'll see what it looks like. :thumbsup:

lol
well google led me to these pics. on here. lol.
spots are very similar to these. less of them. and with out the yellowing around the rust spots. if that helps any. lol. not my pic. but a pic. bahaha
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...er-and-northern-lights-automatic.32900/page-7

lol
well google led me to these pics. on here. lol.
spots are very similar to these. less of them. and with out the yellowing around the rust spots. if that helps any. lol. not my pic. but a pic. bahaha
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...er-and-northern-lights-automatic.32900/page-7
If it's similar to those pics, could be a P or Ca issue developing, but I won't say until I see your gals.
Some of those recommendations... if you flush, I'll send Sparky the Wonder Squirrel over to your place for an early nut harvest! :crying: Tag me with your pics, and let me know how your pH situation is going.

If it's similar to those pics, could be a P or Ca issue developing, but I won't say until I see your gals.
Some of those recommendations... if you flush, I'll send Sparky the Wonder Squirrel over to your place for an early nut harvest! :crying: Tag me with your pics, and let me know how your pH situation is going.
never below a 6.3 and never above a 7.0 pretty dialed in on ph with the bluelab soil pen. soil nearly sits at a consistent 6.4-6.6

Why yes, I would like some truffles.
85n9bYM.jpg

Anyone else with me and down to get giggly? :crying:

whats a flush? lol is that when you feed them nutes? lmao jkjk. i feed them quite a bit. trying to push them a little bit. sorry to be a pain in your ass lol. im not even particularly concerned. just the more you know the better you grow. so i ask.

Why yes, I would like some truffles.
85n9bYM.jpg

Anyone else with me and down to get giggly? :crying:
if i didnt have work in morning and i had them. id grind them up put them in a glass of oj and down it on an empty stomach. sit on the tailgate of the truck floating to happy giggles town. last time me n the missus ate some we sat and laughed at each other for hours. about nothing. laughed about laughing at nothing. good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back