Status
Not open for further replies.
so glad I have the window grow
P1040310.JPG

I am just ecstatic!! As some of you may know I struggle with the worst internet possible..dial-up. So bloody frustrating!! Vids or high res pics don't load and make my daily internet tasks immensely difficult. The only net I "could" get is $150 a month for 100 gigs and a $300 hook up fee. Obscene, and on my limited funds its simply not feasible.
And now the grand news!!
Finally, finally, finally we have an option!! The government is now subsidizing internet for those in certain rural areas and check this...$65 a month with $0 activation fee for 100 gigs, and its run off cell towers, so it should be hyper fast and reliable!! SO look out...all of you folks that I could not check out your journals, I am coming!! Tons of checking out to do...should be hooked up by next week!! I figure I should able to get 5-10 times as much done in a day in the same time frame!!
cheers 912, nothing beats a good hook-up

I am just ecstatic!! As some of you may know I struggle with the worst internet possible..dial-up. So bloody frustrating!! Vids or high res pics don't load and make my daily internet tasks immensely difficult. The only net I "could" get is $150 a month for 100 gigs and a $300 hook up fee. Obscene, and on my limited funds its simply not feasible.
And now the grand news!!
Finally, finally, finally we have an option!! The government is now subsidizing internet for those in certain rural areas and check this...$65 a month with $0 activation fee for 100 gigs, and its run off cell towers, so it should be hyper fast and reliable!! SO look out...all of you folks that I could not check out your journals, I am coming!! Tons of checking out to do...should be hooked up by next week!! I figure I should able to get 5-10 times as much done in a day in the same time frame!!
This is fantastic news!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

And now the grand news!!
That's wicked. Our gov. on the other hand is currently run by criminals trying to destroy it. Things will hopefully change someday by the will of the people. I will put a journal up just for your upcoming internet upgrade. :headbang:

Does anyone know if mice eat seedlings and newly planted seeds or would it be another culprit?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back