Status
Not open for further replies.
Battery dying! Hope everybody's Sunday is rocking! I'll be back later, but I wanted to say I've got 8 plants germinating currently out just in soil. The last 3 are my @FastBuds gorilla glue that I won, courtesy of LIVE STONERS!!! We're cooking now!! Here's the germ glass and materials. I hate to plug, but this Nectar for the gods is really impressing me...
IMG_20170409_150045738.jpg
IMG_20170409_150433344.jpg
:pass::bighug::vibe:

Keep it smokey!!

Battery dying! Hope everybody's Sunday is rocking! I'll be back later, but I wanted to say I've got 8 plants germinating currently out just in soil. The last 3 are my @FastBuds gorilla glue that I won, courtesy of LIVE STONERS!!! We're cooking now!! Here's the germ glass and materials. I hate to plug, but this Nectar for the gods is really impressing me...
View attachment 731076 View attachment 731077 :pass::bighug::vibe:

Keep it smokey!!
There is a reason for that. Nectar for the Gods is impressive.

I am gong to thin out what I am using but the core of that Calcium delivery system is solid. Build that on top of a soil program and you have something very strong.

vaping got me off the jets for good. 2 years and holding. still an addict I guess, but no combustion. harm reduction and all...
I can't do the vape stuff. Not 4 me. Unless it's canna vape. I'll vape that all day lol

they are carnivores , can't resist 65% protein
Hey man, bubba cheese is a girl and was absolutely picture perfect until I walked away for a minute and came back to find the cat munching on it. Normally I don't care but this plant was looking amazing until then lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hey man, bubba cheese is a girl and was absolutely picture perfect until I walked away for a minute and came back to find the cat munching on it. Normally I don't care but this plant was looking amazing until then lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
ouch!, is she going to make it?, if not don't show me a pic, wipping tears away

There is a reason for that. Nectar for the Gods is impressive.

I am gong to thin out what I am using but the core of that Calcium delivery system is solid. Build that on top of a soil program and you have something very strong.

It's strange because it seems no one really used it. Sure it's a bit tedious, but to me, that fun:biggrin::smoking:. Are there any journals on AFN using nectar that you know of?

And happy 4: fucking :20 kids!!:smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back