Status
Not open for further replies.
[HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG]
f7d2fdc4dba144ce1bc30440a94bfd2c.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

:vibe::pass::astar::vibe::pass::astar::vibe::pass::astar::vibe::pass::astar::vibe::pass::astar:

@PolySizeCircuit @boldcity @Autogrowzs @Dmrides220 @canocrpse86 @stepside @scally420 @Mossy @2Stoned2Care @Benjamin Squier @Z_Bop @rass @green genes @IrieRoots @Dr. Babnik @witchyhour @IceWater421 @Son of Hobbes @Weastern nc @kendar @Spiceman @NastyN8t @Think @Ohigho @nicecoolbud @Eclectic Elle @MissUniverse @trailanimal @Yeatster @Big Sur Holy @CoviklaFlaire @nizmoKush @All I HAVE @shumway @Root @medicalmedfarmer @Ripper @RicanBlazer @sitowilliams @green genes @joke @Merdawk @hightime2016 @hecno @AutoJ
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
Hey guys I'm just hitting you up to let you know we are live with
YellowBottles.com and their range of nutes called "The Line"
If you are already in the live interview "Wooo Hooo"!
& thanks for being with us,we just make sure no one is left out!!
If your not in Live stoners right now.
Please come along and join the fun!
It is always great to see you!
If you have a question about the The Line Nutrient or just want to find out more
Here and now it the time and place to do it!
:pass::bighug::pass::bighug::pass::bighug::pass::bighug:
:vibe::frog::vibe:

:vibe::pass::astar::vibe::pass::astar::vibe::pass::astar::vibe::pass::astar::vibe::pass::astar:

@PolySizeCircuit @boldcity @Autogrowzs @Dmrides220 @canocrpse86 @stepside @scally420 @Mossy @2Stoned2Care @Benjamin Squier @Z_Bop @rass @green genes @IrieRoots @Dr. Babnik @witchyhour @IceWater421 @Son of Hobbes @Weastern nc @kendar @Spiceman @NastyN8t @Think @Ohigho @nicecoolbud @Eclectic Elle @MissUniverse @trailanimal @Yeatster @Big Sur Holy @CoviklaFlaire @nizmoKush @All I HAVE @shumway @Root @medicalmedfarmer @Ripper @RicanBlazer @sitowilliams @green genes @joke @Merdawk @hightime2016 @hecno @AutoJ
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
Hey guys I'm just hitting you up to let you know we are live with
YellowBottles.com and their range of nutes called "The Line"
If you are already in the live interview "Wooo Hooo"!
& thanks for being with us,we just make sure no one is left out!!
If your not in Live stoners right now.
Please come along and join the fun!
It is always great to see you!
If you have a question about the The Line Nutrient or just want to find out more
Here and now it the time and place to do it!
:pass::bighug::pass::bighug::pass::bighug::pass::bighug:
:vibe::frog::vibe:
me, been working on this, still working, missed the interview, obsessed, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back