Status
Not open for further replies.
@THE BOTTLE

Hi I'm a UK resident and I was wondering do you have a UK supplier of your nutrients range and if not do you have a European distributor ?
Thanks in advance.:pass:
arty

a96a918b27f42d223eadf72c559e23dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

LOL I guess it's not just a dog thing. Too funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE BEGINNING has Micro seaweed extract from southern australia (no shipping lane)-- enhances root growth/helps control over-under watering/beneficial bacteria builder--fern extracts for tighter internodes plus many more but i can only talk about those sorry

In agreement too, rock on "The Bottle" awesome having you here and answering our questions so well!

THE BEGINNING has Micro seaweed extract from southern australia (no shipping lane)-- enhances root growth/helps control over-under watering/beneficial bacteria builder--fern extracts for tighter internodes plus many more but i can only talk about those sorry
Aye no worries! Can't give up all the secrets!!! Haha but you do have some really unique and interesting stuff and I'm excited to have it in my garden!

Sea weed is an excellent plant food fantastic for root development.

THE MIDDLE has extracts from a plant that grows in a cave and flowers as soon as the sun hits it within 3 hours (helps with starting flower sites within 2-3 days)--has also plant extract from a bamboo for cell devision for weight and size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back