Status
Not open for further replies.
Archie, my man, do you ever vape?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
yep i got this the other day
IMG_3335.JPG

only played about with it a few times,unlike a vape pen with pg etc. this has no cloud so you think its not working.5mins after vaping you realize it did work.im at 375f now above 390 its not nice.
£18 seems a bargain even if i lose it when out and about.
:pighug:

That's exactly what I said. It works reasonably well and if you lose it or have to toss it......well not a big loss! Not like tossing a DaVinci or a Crafty,etc......uhhhg that would hurt!

When your ready to set up, take a look at the Focusvape Pro! For a mid price vape, its my second favorite, next to the DaVinci Ascent. And using it with a bong, I can get enough vape to choke you! I conned someone into two hits on the bong with it attached. They said it was the most stoned they'd ever been............LOL!

:rofl::shooty::baked::LikeWeed:

View attachment 700596
only played about with it a few times,unlike a vape pen with pg etc. this has no cloud so you think its not working.5mins after vaping you realize it did work.im at 375f now above 390 its not nice.

One of the saddest days of my life. All the neighborhood kids came over when we buried him and we had a little service.
*big hugs* It's nice that you gave him a send off though. When hubby and I lost our first cat that we had together, we drank sherry in his honour and smashed the glasses.

It is! We're off to a backyard barrel fest at a friend's bar. Be outside drinking good beer by the fire sporting my new favorite shirt.
0d4f5a5882f62d09206fefb85a6083b4.jpg
Part of living a smallholder's dream sometimes, killing your own meat. Not the easiest of things to do but I've done it...

I need to get some ducksfoot this year!

Ok, gonna try to get the day started... [emoji2] [emoji112]
*snigger* well it's a bit late, it's already afternoon with you LMAO.

View attachment 700596
I'm really glad you're getting on ok with it now archie! I think it's on my wishlist for when I get home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back