Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, sorry for the sudden disappearance my phone broke, lost a relationship of 2 years, lost all my plants and beans cause she broke the 2 HS and 2 ck and idk what she done with around 20 seeds all my time and money wasted. Anyways heres to a new chapter will be back up and growing in a month or so have to save up for a seed order. Glad to be back

Sent from my Pulse using Tapatalk

Onward and upward brother. To a new chapter :cheers: :pass:

:drool: Stooooop!! :finger: :rofl: Pics would be too cruel right now, coz I have a major meaty- protein munchie bug gnawing on mah belleh! To be beaten about the head and shoulders with such Goodness-- :zen:

Morning Stoners Happy Hump Day .
10710659_587714278000176_7042288511970251148_n.jpg

[QUOTE

We need to chip in and buy that poor woman some clothes.[/QUOTE] when i throw money at them,for some reason they take more clothes off..i dunno!!

Morning everyone! Hope all is good in your houses and gardens today!

We have a little rain, no big deal, it hasn't reached 20C yet but I don't think it's far away. I'm pretty tired today but no real idea why, furry friend was well behaved.

Nothing really to report, another year older and more than a year wiser LOL so all's good! :bighug::pass::smokeout:passing round the lurve!

Morning everyone! Hope all is good in your houses and gardens today!

We have a little rain, no big deal, it hasn't reached 20C yet but I don't think it's far away. I'm pretty tired today but no real idea why, furry friend was well behaved.

Nothing really to report, another year older and more than a year wiser LOL so all's good! :bighug::pass::smokeout:passing round the lurve!
Morning Elle, sun coming up here.
75fff0cf27b34c3359994377cd541c0a.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back