Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a first timer I have no idea whether this is normal or not.... bit mysterious to me....
I was checking over my drying buds for mould etc, and deep inside one of the haze’s bud I saw a glisten... pushed some bud aside and it was a perfect clear sphere. First assumed it may be water that the plant is pushing out, but a little piece of tissue did nothing to absorb it. Grabbed a piece of wire and prodded it, thick like melted plastic!! Pulled it out and as I said, it was perfectly clear, and had the consistency of drying plastic resin.
So... I couldn’t help myself... I had to taste it :D
It was so sweet and delicious I immediately sucked the wire dry! Guessing it’s a form of sap... anybody seen this before..!?!?

bac9e471e12419c6477ff18dc20d5294.jpg

90c4d5245948abf27b07f7ea125b52fe.jpg

Being a first timer I have no idea whether this is normal or not.... bit mysterious to me....
I was checking over my drying buds for mould etc, and deep inside one of the haze’s bud I saw a glisten... pushed some bud aside and it was a perfect clear sphere. First assumed it may be water that the plant is pushing out, but a little piece of tissue did nothing to absorb it. Grabbed a piece of wire and prodded it, thick like melted plastic!! Pulled it out and as I said, it was perfectly clear, and had the consistency of drying plastic resin.
It was so sweet and delicious I immediately sucked the wire dry! Guessing it’s a form of sap... anybody seen this before..!?!?

Thats neat! I believe it's called guttation.

This guy explains it very well.
https://weedguide.com/p/xylem-sap-o...it-psychoactive-mars-hydro-led-intro/b9fc02f4

Hey hey hey. I am back from my very long break :smoking:

I finally made a strain review but for some reason it didn't let me write more than one character to the description field, leaving me no other choice than to write the review to the comment section of the review. Any admins, moderators, could you look into this matter if it was just me or is there some problem with the form?

https://www.autoflower.org/showcase/o-g-candy-dawg-kush-medical-review.250/

Yep, have some on a few of my Dark Devil buds............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back