Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't really matter, no. I'll happily forego that hour i would have used mixing nutes the last 2 weeks atleast :rofl:
More time to smoke :eyebrows:

No problem! Your reason makes a lot more sense than the non science stuff promoted as reasons one must flush!

No problem! Your reason makes a lot more sense than the non science stuff promoted as reasons one must flush!

Yeah i have considered it stonerscience and tried with and without flushing. I did not notice any difference at least...
My buddy always tells me stuff like "you dont get white ash unless it's properly flushed". His response when i ask how he knows that is basically "it is known" :rofl:

Yeah i have considered it stonerscience and tried with and without flushing. I did not notice any difference at least...
My buddy always tells me stuff like "you dont get white ash unless it's properly flushed". His response when i ask how he knows that is basically "it is known" :rofl:

Your buddy must watch "Game of Thrones!" "It is known" big tag line from series.........Yeah, I've read them all, better taste, better smell, less possible toxic chemicals, etc.! I just smoked a check bud of my Dark Devil Auto that is still being fed a gallon every other day......it smoked great and burned with a fine white ash. I think a lot of these 'commandments" are hold overs from the freak growers of the 70s who used strong chemical fertilizers 'cause there was little else to be had. All I can say is how in the hell do these plants survive in the wild without these interventions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back