Status
Not open for further replies.
One is sick the others are playing the game.one will come back for a week then take another 6 months,to avoid losing any money.hey and guess what,when they come back they got 28 days leave to take or they loose them.
:pighug:

Did you guys see the recent research paper on flushing btw? https://atrium.lib.uoguelph.ca/xmlu...temeroff_Jonathan_201712_Msc_with_erratum.pdf

TLDR: No tested method of flushing reduced nutrient levels in buds by a notable amount. Thc levels were 1-3% higher in the test group that went through mild stress. Yield was not really any different wether you flushed or not.

Conclusion: keep flushing just to save money on nutrients as yield wont be much bigger from feeding last 2 weeks.

One is sick the others are playing the game.one will come back for a week then take another 6 months,to avoid losing any money.hey and guess what,when they come back they got 28 days leave to take or they loose them.
:pighug:

I worked with a girl who was late for every shift..so you were left doing the work for two.
Then she'd come in and start talking...and to add insult to injury she's stand in the way of the job you were doing....:doh:

I was moaning to the forklift driver after a heavy shift and called her Stupid...:pass:..forlift driver lifted an eye brow and said..who's Stupid...?..she is on the same hourly rate you are...

Nuff said huh..?...:pass:

I worked with a girl who was late for every shift..so you were left doing the work for two.
Then she'd come in and start talking...and to add insult to injury she's stand in the way of the job you were doing....:doh:

I was moaning to the forklift driver after a heavy shift and called her Stupid...:pass:..forlift driver lifted an eye brow and said..who's Stupid...?..she is on the same hourly rate you are...

Nuff said huh..?...:pass:
I know the type... We got a few of those here as well. I'm the logistics manager so i am the lucky sod that has to deal with them :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back