Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible morning for my local stoner friend...Found his basement full of H2O this morning. Furnace flooded. Now he's having a sump pump installed and replacing his one year old furnace.

Dang weather is awful strange thus year.

Morning AFN family. You know how you guys can tell I have been drinking Crown Royal?....I play radom music videos here..lol BTW ..Congratulations to the states that have just legalized medical/rec marijuana!! Me and the wife a seriously thinking about moving to a friendly state. But....since there has been a change in our states leadership and slight changes to laws regarding MJ, We live very close to a large city that have decriminalized small possession recently...We see a more hope for change in the near future. Its going to depend on who does it first...if the current state we live in does it first or our home state will determine a move.

Terrible morning for my local stoner friend...Found his basement full of H2O this morning. Furnace flooded. Now he's having a sump pump installed and replacing his one year old furnace.

Dang weather is awful strange thus year.

Frozen pipe??...cant get water out and get some fans on the furnace ASAP?

Morning AFN family. You know how you guys can tell I have been drinking Crown Royal?....I play radom music videos here..lol BTW ..Congratulations to the states that have just legalized medical/rec marijuana!! Me and the wife a seriously thinking about moving to a friendly state. But....since there has been a change in our states leadership and slight changes to laws regarding MJ, We live very close to a large city that have decriminalized small possession recently...We see a more hope for change in the near future. Its going to depend on who does it first...if the current state we live in does it first or our home state will determine a move.

Kewl @Padawan1972

Can't convince mine to just go 3 hours away for legal. I keep working her

Frozen pipe??...cant get water out and get some fans on the furnace ASAP?

Nothing froze. Just filled in from 3 days of downpours. He should have expected it...Probably fried all those days.

Nothing froze. Just filled in from 3 days of downpours. He should have expected it...Probably fried all those days.

ahhh. If it was frozen pipes..I would feel his pain, Lived up north in the Midwest for the better part of my life, been down south for about 15 years...Dont miss that shit one bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back