Status
Not open for further replies.
Canna Butter decision day. :smoking:

What will I make? :shrug:

Taking all suggestions on some sweet treats. :pighug:

image.jpg

My state talks about it alright... Fuckers think its the devil! But yet they bitch left and right about pills and overdoses. Then complain about not having funding for this and that? Wtf the answer to both those problems are right there!

I like to cook when I can. Just the quick micro meals are easier when it's just me. I had a can of chili to hold me over, then decided to raid the freezer just a bit ago. I quick defrosted a cod fillet, sliced up some onions that I sauteed and set aside. Browned up some butter and dry herbs pan roasted the fillet. It came out pretty good and healthy for me.

That's where we get sneaky. It effectively takes as long and costs as much in energy to double up how much is cooked so there's always something going into the freezer, especially as cooked potatoes can happily be frozen. Well, not fries, but boiled or mashed and in they go. Rice, pasta, spuds, soup, meat, whatever, if it isn't being kept for "next day" then in the freezer it goes.

Cook a little extra, bag it and freeze it, then you have a "pick and mix" selection of easy meals ready to nuke at your convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back