Status
Not open for further replies.
unnamed.jpg
WV0WR1f.jpg

Oh sweet!! Make sure you send me a PM when you get here! :D :D :D Hahahahaha
I wish we would be traveling north and longer. But this is an experience for the family as none have ever been on a cruise so it's just a short south trip. Now I have a maxed card that was for falling back on. No Christmas gifts this year hope they enjoy the time on the boat.

Great news, they didn't have it on the ballot this year here. It's suppose to be on again next year after they revise the changes that weren't on the first time when it almost passed.

I'm beginning to think it will be legalized federally before my state pulls the trigger... Fuckers.

Great news, they didn't have it on the ballot this year here. It's suppose to be on again next year after they revise the changes that weren't on the first time when it almost passed.

Missouri goes medical with doctors able to prescribe for any reason, six plant grow allowed and able to purchase 4 ounces a month

Michigan goes recreational with 12 plant household allowed and up to ten ounces

Illinois, Minnesota and New Mexico all elect Pro Marijuana Govenors who have all campaigned on bringing recreational marijuana to their respective state

North Dakota sadly defeated recreational marijuana, dang .... but more good news .....

Possible best Federal News is Pete Sessions a Texas senator who has blocked EVERY marijuana bill from even going to committee has been defeated and Democrats take control of the house so their maybe some deal making .... Trump has stated he is for sweeping marijuana reform .... Federal reschedule and prohibition maybe soon ending, maybe!

More good news, Wisconsin had 16 non binding ballot initiatives and 14 passed and other two still counting ..... Ohio had five cities decriminalize and Utah passed their medical .....

All in all a very good day at the polls, the people have spoken.

Last edited:
Ok who here has used any Ccell vape cartridges? How do you like them and any brand carts that you recommend (Indica/Sativa/Hybrid).
ccell-palm-2.jpg

How ya. It is not late here?

Press between absorbent paper in a book with lots of other books on it. Dry for 5 days or more then seal in two part resin. You may want to dry many leaves and practice the resin part several times to get the trick to doing it without bubbles.

I'm showing my age now, but I remember doing that sort of thing when I was a kid with an Isopon Clearcast kit, back in the days when playing with epoxy resins was actually something that was "suitable for children" and didn't have everyone panicking as, believe it or not, kids can be responsible and I never tried eating the stuff or had my fingers stuck together or tested the strength by gluing the dog to the ceiling....

Meanwhile, apart from the usual pains I'm waiting for a report from a neurosurgeon for the disability people. Its going to be a lot of words to say He's fucked, we can't do anything for him, give him a new wheelchair".

And I'm avoiding the news sites today because it took a matter of minutes for me to get sick of the hysteria in the UK press, especially the Guardian, over the US midterms. We're all screwed, I get it, but they'd say the same no matter who won any election so we're all screwed no matter what and that means the best solution is to ignore everything, roll up a mindbender and do something more important like tending to plants.

IMG_20181107_085835.jpg

That looks tasty. I'm home alone for the week and have to figure out what's even in the freezer for me to eat. Didn't get a chance to go into town for microwave meals.

I know the feeling, except in our case it's deciding what to cook the only "microwave meals" we do are the kind that are "excess" or "leftovers" from something cooked properly. That means the damn freezer is full of damn near everything so it's figuring out what to have from quite a choice of fish, meat and veggies.

That one recycler took 10 days from order to door. I don't think they take paypal now or it wasn't offered when I got it.

DHGate doesn't, neither does Ali, but Wish does take Paypal

Ahh china ship....i am wanting to get one as soon as i can scrape some paypal funds together, and want it to show up relatively quickly, ideally i would skip even cross border shipping due to fragile nature

I'd rather wait the extra time and save the money, you buy one off of Amazon or wherever then you'll find that its exactly the same thing with the seller putting a monstrous cut on top and the reality is that they tend to pack things up REALLY well BUT then you're still dealing with the same joeys in the postal service where you live. The bit from China to <insert country here> isn't the problem, that's quick and efficient, once it gets to the destination country is when the risk of damage rockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back