Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas, my strawberry field was not forever... Down came the nuggets.

Here are some pics after trim and before I realized I had nowhere to hang them up, with my tent still overflowing with the kush monster.

This is the first time I've seen purple in the buds, too

View attachment 969784

View attachment 969785

View attachment 969786

View attachment 969787

View attachment 969788

View attachment 969789

View attachment 969790

View attachment 969791

View attachment 969792

View attachment 969793

Here's the popcorn and trim for the next batch of tincture. I tend to be a little generous with what i consider popcorn, since I like strong tincture.

View attachment 969794

And here is my improvised method of hanging them up. It is still humid enough that I am not worried about them getting too dry.

View attachment 969795

View attachment 969796

And finally, I leave you with a cautionary tale. I have discovered that the following things are a bad combination: Being Stoned + Having Munchies + Browsing Amazon.com. I submit as supporting evidence the following:

View attachment 969783

Peace!

Nice, rich looking buds.........if they smoke as good as they look.......you will be a very stoned dude!

As for the other.....all I can say is "Oink oink!"

Speaking of candy....this is for all of you chocolate junkies out there...........do you like Milky Way candy bars? They have a new version out that I discovered the other day.....Milky Way Fudge! Chocolate fudge covered in caramel covered in milk chocolate...........I was very stoned when I tried it........OMG.......what a rush....taste bud orgasm! Sadly, I believe it is just a limited edition for the holidays. Try it! May have to do a @Mike20132 and try to order a case!

I'm pretty strung out on Green and Black 85%...but that does sound good:clapper:

Alas, my strawberry field was not forever... Down came the nuggets.

Here are some pics after trim and before I realized I had nowhere to hang them up, with my tent still overflowing with the kush monster.

This is the first time I've seen purple in the buds, too

View attachment 969784

View attachment 969785

View attachment 969786

View attachment 969787

View attachment 969788

View attachment 969789

View attachment 969790

View attachment 969791

View attachment 969792

View attachment 969793

Here's the popcorn and trim for the next batch of tincture. I tend to be a little generous with what i consider popcorn, since I like strong tincture.

View attachment 969794

And here is my improvised method of hanging them up. It is still humid enough that I am not worried about them getting too dry.

View attachment 969795

View attachment 969796

And finally, I leave you with a cautionary tale. I have discovered that the following things are a bad combination: Being Stoned + Having Munchies + Browsing Amazon.com. I submit as supporting evidence the following:

View attachment 969783

Peace!

I'm not sure which photos make me want them more, Mike! :drool:

Check out Rosy, she's not going to finish good she's one of my last straggler photoperiod plants from the greenhouse this summer now in the solarium. Nice and gooey she is. Black Lime Reserve x Sugar Punch
View attachment 969807 View attachment 969804
Man love the color on that one man looks like a good cross. Hows is the density and yield?

Man love the color on that one man looks like a good cross. Hows is the density and yield?
Yep she's pretty all right. She isn't finishing up in time for me here so density is not good but the quality of what is there is real nice, I'll be getting some good extract.

@hesgone13 If there is one thing I have a weakness for, it's limited edition candy. Every time I see a box of tic-tacs with some non-normal flavor, they are as good as bought.

Snickers has had a good number of cool variants. If you can find them still, there was a hazelnut version that was just amazing.

Some years ago, Hershey released an inside out peanut butter cup... The chocolate was on the inside. Bought a bag of those on a trip to costco.

Raw evidence that growing up is just growing old. Anything about you as a person that changes has nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back