Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning/evening yall. The mrs hg wants a purple bud plant. And id like to grow one just to say i did. Any suggestions on a close to guaranteed purple bud auto? Im thinking black friday sales

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Morning/evening yall. The mrs hg wants a purple bud plant. And id like to grow one just to say i did. Any suggestions on a close to guaranteed purple bud auto? Im thinking black friday sales

Hey bro,
I’ve had many issues with my first grow but this purple haze is gorgeous in colour. I literally jumped on to upload a macro... good timing ;) check it out...

f81fb1f2f0b5a6e6a26dc6ef65692ef0.jpg

Hey bro,
I’ve had many issues with my first grow but this purple haze is gorgeous in colour. I literally jumped on to upload a macro... good timing ;) check it out...

f81fb1f2f0b5a6e6a26dc6ef65692ef0.jpg
Whos genetics?

Whos genetics?

Original sensible... there’s probably better breeders, better strains, but a complete newbie this end and ordered seeds without much research, just liked the sound of the creative fun high. I’ve made many a mistake with this grow, but in the right hands I’m sure she’d be a real beaut

Original sensible... there’s probably better breeders, better strains, but a complete newbie this end and ordered seeds without much research, just liked the sound of the creative fun high. I’ve made many a mistake with this grow, but in the right hands I’m sure she’d be a real beaut
Looks pretty to me. Its hard to kill a weed [emoji23][emoji23]. And i have some "sensible seeds premium" in my stock. Their wicked widow was on point!! And the super uzi wasnt super potent but it was in hella conditions (6 inches from a cmh bulb) and i may have pulled just a lil off ideal timing. But it gave 3.5oz to a lazy, no measure, weekly/bi weekly-ISH (heavy on the ish) organic feeding. That being said, pyramid seeds super hash and dr kripplings jumping black dash are very much a hit around here. And we cant forget dinafem og kush. Im gunna be breaking into some of that tomorrow. I harvested back in end of july. Been in a hidden jar with a boveda since 3 weeks into cure. I had some widow as well but i gave that to a family member.

Got some 2gal growbags incoming that I will be able to stack 26 of in my tent.

I have selected the chosen ones:

The centerpieces:

10x Sweet Seeds Green Poison FV
10x Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine FV

and the ones on the fringes, who's going to try to occupy 3 slots in each their end of the tent:

3x Dutch Passion Euforia (toss up between this and c99, but if I'll run C99 or A11 it will either be Bros Grimm or Joey Weed. Truly I wanted Ciskei from Tropical Seeds, but the Danish seedbank don't have it)
3x Eva Seeds Jamaican Dream (yes, I will test out this alleged finishing time of 42-45 days for us)

Boy will it be crowded in there.

And fecking expensive too....26 fems plus the travel with all expenses to Denmark :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back