Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening fellas, how are everyone? I am still smoking that cream caramel looking moroccan hash. The strain they sifted must have been crossed with something sativa, it is a good 70% indica I reckon, but there is sativa in there for sure.

But I need me some seeds soon!

Anyway, since I can't take the chance of getting seeds by mail, with the customs known to be overfunded and over active, my best bet is to travel.

So my question is, where in England, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, Germany etc can I find the place with the cheapest Sweet Seeds, DinaFem or Seedsman strains where I can just walk in the store and buy them, and bring them back with a commercial flight?

ps: this isn't me asking people for seeds, this is me asking for legit seedbanks and headshops :biggrin:

Evening fellas, how are everyone? I am still smoking that cream caramel looking moroccan hash. The strain they sifted must have been crossed with something sativa, it is a good 70% indica I reckon, but there is sativa in there for sure.

But I need me some seeds soon!

Anyway, since I can't take the chance of getting seeds by mail, with the customs known to be overfunded and over active, my best bet is to travel.

So my question is, where in England, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, Germany etc can I find the place with the cheapest Sweet Seeds, DinaFem or Seedsman strains where I can just walk in the store and buy them, and bring them back with a commercial flight?

ps: this isn't me asking people for seeds, this is me asking for legit seedbanks and headshops :biggrin:
Dude if you are going to travel...could you order your seeds to somewhere that is the closest to you and just go and pick up your order?.....for example..order them to a P.O box in England then just go pick them up?.....any good?

Dude if you are going to travel...could you order your seeds to somewhere that is the closest to you and just go and pick up your order?.....for example..order them to a P.O box in England then just go pick them up?.....any good?

Yeah, can get them sent to Sweden, also some Swedish seedshops around there, think they are allowed as souvenirs \ novelties.

Yeah, can get them sent to Sweden, also some Swedish seedshops around there, think they are allowed as souvenirs \ novelties.
dude I think you are ok as long as they are in the seedbank wrapper....like you get sealed and printed bags from Mephisto dude....I might be wrong tho dude, check it out yourself:pass:

Seeds in the mail is not really looked foras per the person really they try to intercept from the seed banks . They are more trying to bust the company with lots of money not the hobby grower with getting 20 seeds in the mail. I haven't really herd anyone here getting busted at their home like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back