Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll still be on here. Just have to keep the better half happy and right now she's not since the carbon filter can't keep up. Time for a replacement or to the dog house I go.

Totally understand....is it possible to replace the inners, or do you need a whole new one? Thats the big dollar item i need for my room(fan + filter)

Totally understand....is it possible to replace the inners, or do you need a whole new one? Thats the big dollar item i need for my room(fan + filter)
I could replace the carbon inside but not sure how much I'd need. Just looking online 5lbs of carbon would cost about the same as just getting another complete filter. I'll stop at the aquarium store when I have to pick up my daughter this coming month to see if price might be cheaper there.

Grow room is shaping up fairly well...working on getting the ceiling done. Tomorrow it'll be mostly done...put a thermometer/hydrometer in there today....61F and 63%. In the winter this will be higher(when the furnace is on more), but be a fair bit drier(i think?) I am a few days from getting plants in there!!

Sweet, what's the footprint of the room? I'll be setting one up soon too around Christmas, probably about 8'x12'ft. I have another tent and light I want to set up but I don't have space for it in the room I have my current grow in now. I would rather have them in a dedicated room as well so I'm waiting to get it set up. The space is in a large garage and it is heated but gets kinda cold in the winter. I assume yours is like a classic grow room rather than a room for tents like I'm going for, right? What kind of lights do you think you'll be using?

Sweet, what's the footprint of the room?

Ha! Not as big as i would like!! I could only manage 4' 8" X 8' long X 5' 10" tall. I have another 5'X5' space i am going to build onto it down the road. Yeah classic grow room, no tent setup.

Lights are going to be X4 cobs for now and will be adding another light...might be getting something special for lighting down the road!! (like a new model from an unreleased line...crossing fingers!!) I have considered an addition of a 315 CMH to go with the 4 cobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back