Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been celebrating early and toking like a champ while working on the grow room...up to 30 vape bags!! gonna be easy to hit my 50 this year!! Anyone else having a toking marathon in celebration of Halloweed?
Me Me Me its a celebration ..My son got a job on the next star wars movie and its a Party DAY Drinks and smoke!!

I'm having a cheeky toke at work if that counts
Ive been celebrating early and toking like a champ while working on the grow room...up to 30 vape bags!! gonna be easy to hit my 50 this year!! Anyone else having a toking marathon in celebration of Halloweed?

It was the longest day of my life yesterday..I forgot to pack my tin with my meds!
When i got home from work last night i noticed that the new growth on a couple of the gals only has 3 fingered leaves, could this be from heat stress?
Got to sneak 'em in where you can my friend!

It was the longest day of my life yesterday..I forgot to pack my tin with my meds!
When i got home from work last night i noticed that the new growth on a couple of the gals only has 3 fingered leaves, could this be from heat stress?

Usually you would see other signs of heat stress like taco leaves....is this apparent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back