Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched a lady in a 2019 range rover ride in the blind spot of a dump truck hauling blacktop. The whole time she had plenty of room ahead to go past but decided 45 in a 55 beside truck was better. The whole front of the range was covered in blacktop when i passed in emergency lane!

Wish i had so much money i could ruin a brand new range! Still had temp tag!

Just watched a lady in a 2019 range rover ride in the blind spot of a dump truck hauling blacktop. The whole time she had plenty of room ahead to go past but decided 45 in a 55 beside truck was better. The whole front of the range was covered in blacktop when i passed in emergency lane!

Wish i had so much money i could ruin a brand new range! Still had temp tag!

I see those people all the time. I swear most never were taught how to handle other traffic. At least my wife, who does all the driving has a brother that is a truck driver. She knows better.

Happy Halliween All

:gary::vibes:
same to you brother
halloween.jpg

So tired. My posse has been meeting all the Immigrant Detainees that ICE released en masse this week at bus stations with translators and care packages of medicine/clothes/food/diapers etc. They were released with NOTHING. Kicked out the door after arrested at the border and detained in cages with one burrito a day and many separated from their families. It's barbaric, and you should see the change come over these poeople when we give em a coat some food and cough medicine for their kids.

I'm Fng tired, running security for our translators and watching out for shenanigans from locals and such. 3 bus a day, and about 50 people, half kids. Traveling all over the Eastern US with no coats. We got 3 weeks left to go we think.

edit: sorry, this was not meant for this forum, but I decided to leave it to show our world wide friends that the US has not completely lost our minds. We are standing up, you just can't see it on CNN.

Last edited:
So tired. My posse has been meeting all the Immigrant Detainees that ICE released en masse this week at bus stations with translators and care packages of medicine/clothes/food/diapers etc. They were released with NOTHING. Kicked out the door after arrested at the border and detained in cages with one burrito a day and many separated from their families. It's barbaric, and you should see the change come over these poeople when we give em a coat some food and cough medicine for their kids.

I'm Fng tired, running security for our translators and watching out for shenanigans from locals and such. 3 bus a day, and about 50 people, half kids. Traveling all over the Eastern US with no coats. We got 3 weeks left to go we think.

edit: sorry, this was not meant for this forum, but I decided to leave it to show our world wide friends that the US has not completely lost our minds. We are standing up, you just can't see it on CNN.
everybody deserves to be treated humanely we have lots of immigration problems in the uk good on you for having a heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back