Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this to the forum last night. I also sent it to my daughter. She writes back "Is that a joint in the upper left?"

I hadn't even noticed it was there. Note to self: Don't email daughter when stoned.

20181229_174740.jpg

I posted this to the forum last night. I also sent it to my daughter. She writes back "Is that a joint in the upper left?"

I hadn't even noticed it was there. Note to self: Don't email daughter when stoned.

View attachment 994412
where was your
spin control:smoking:

Hey bro if I wanted to do a light dep next summer, does it have to be some light -dark cycle (like 12/12 or?) or can 24hr dark work?
12 is preferred I plan on addin some sort of supplemental light for the days that there aren't enough light since I'm starting in March .With greenhouse lighting it doesn't have to be extremely bright like indoors but to me it does have to be bright enough for the plant to veg .Some do put really low watt lights an are able to pull of some nice deps .

where was your
spin control:smoking:
Pretty sure she already knows I toke. I try to be a little discrete about it in general.

In this day and age, toking doesn't carry the same stigma it used to - if any at all. So her knowing about it doesn't bother me too much.

I give it a month or so before she's asking me to bring her a few jars. :pass:

Pretty sure she already knows I toke. I try to be a little discrete about it in general.

In this day and age, toking doesn't carry the same stigma it used to - if any at all. So her knowing about it doesn't bother me too much.

I give it a month or so before she's asking me to bring her a few jars. :pass:
hmm, the family that tokes
together.............:d5:

12 is preferred I plan on addin some sort of supplemental light for the days that there aren't enough light since I'm starting in March .With greenhouse lighting it doesn't have to be extremely bright like indoors but to me it does have to be bright enough for the plant to veg .Some do put really low watt lights an are able to pull of some nice deps .
Yeah it's a little tricky for me that time of year but I AM darn near retired:smoking:
This season I hope to be supplementing heat in the greenhouse in April or by May 1

I have to dry out so I can tell when I am stoned:haha:
I tried that once not to long ago an man did my body ache an hurt I never realized the crazy benefits I was having staying medicated heavily.An I will admit its not an easy task to get the full affect but hash definitely makes it easier an for some mediables an what not .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back