Status
Not open for further replies.
Padawan1none of post: 1983022 said:
Happy New Year AFN family !!! Guess what day it is for the Fastbuds Lemon AK47????. day 85
View attachment 994297
That's weird, I got 3 different pheno From those and none of them looked anything like yours. Some amount of variation for a strain like. Cracking smoke though. Not so lemony as I'd hoped but cracking non the less.

Thanks
@EvilScotsman

I may be bugging the hell out of you if and when I pull the trigger on the aeroponic system I been eyeballing.
I don't remember who the other hydro folks are, or I'd tag them all for the forewarning too lol

Always happy to help mate. It's easy like. Just following numbers on sticks. Much less hassle than growing in pots.

That's weird, I got 3 different pheno From those and none of them looked anything like yours. Some amount of variation for a strain like. Cracking smoke though. Not so lemony as I'd hoped but cracking non the less.

I seen one ..cant remember where, instagram maybe?..that looked similar to mine... Lst'd the hell out of this one ..She does have the lemon zest..with a mix of industrial solvent. Buds are nice and dense. should be a decent harvest. I was skeptical about her swelling up, but she got a second wind, like she had one more ditch effort to pack on some weight fast.

:bday1: HAPPY CAKE DAY @Son of Hobbes :bday: not far behind you with mine being Friday

Did I Miss @Son of Hobbes Birthday...?...:bday:...

Just remembered..... I have an unopened present..... 40 Jaffa Cakes

View attachment 994292

You do know I'm your best friend @Frogster ...............?............:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Wish I Could...being gluten free is a pain for Treats...:pop:

Afraid Not..... Some things are just tooooo precious....

What about one of these then..... New Flavour... Mmmmmmmmmm !

View attachment 994294

Are they fizzy...?

@hairyman :bighug:..you planning what you are going to grow under that nice shiney new lamp yet...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back