Status
Not open for further replies.
PUZZLE DOWN......................
P1040807-02-01 (1)-01.jpeg
in old FESTIVUS TOWNE

Strains in there?
Front left citrus noir, rear left skywalker, front right Mephisto sour crinkle, right middle is a Mephisto orange diesel, the big girl is a Zen seeds white widow the one off to the far right is a Blackberry Gum and somewhere in there is a Stilton special but she is tiny and can not be seen. Next run there will be an auto Desfran and a few others in there.

Front left citrus noir, rear left skywalker, front right Mephisto sour crinkle, right middle is a Mephisto orange diesel, the big girl is a Zen seeds white widow the one off to the far right is a Blackberry Gum and somewhere in there is a Stilton special but she is tiny and can not be seen. Next run there will be an auto Desfran and a few others in there.

Sweet bud!! Awesome strain selection. Going to try the new DP Zkittles auto? I have a desfran going but i dont expect much...my space is too cool(pots not drying out) and i am lacking funds to buy some more light for increased heat.

liking CN's rush for the gold

Sweet bud!! Awesome strain selection. Going to try the new DP Zkittles auto? I have a desfran going but i dont expect much...my space is too cool(pots not drying out) and i am lacking funds to buy some more light for increased heat.
I am growing their lemon Zkittles photo. I do have their auto critical orange punch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back