Status
Not open for further replies.
NY wave just passed rgrthro here! Hope you all catch some!

So.
I've been thinking of switching over to autopots, or an aeroponics set up like this:
Screenshot_2018-12-31-09-35-06.png

My only issue would be if changing out water is harder on my back than hand watering is...

Now that sounds like something i want to do as well!! :D
I really can't wait... As soon as temps rise in March, I'll be out with chicken liver targeting hybrid striped bass... Lte March, Early April : Water temps rise enough to make the largemouth and smallmouth hungry, and the shad, bluegill and minnows are hatching, So I'll be out with a shad rap, bluegill colored square bill, or flicker shad...
May hits, and water's low enough to wade the falls with skirted grubs, shad rap types, p-10s and live shad...
June-October I'll be on the big river's falls chucking suckers, bluegill, and skipjack at shovelhead cats....
November I'll target Saugeye until it gets to cold for me to be on the water.

That's how my weekends have gone since 2001...
:pass:

That's how my weekends have gone since 2001...

Haha since 2001..nice! Sounds like a great plan!! Mmm stripers...never got one of those yet...one of the few species we dont have in this area. I hit small and largemouth fairly hard in the summer though(as well as pike and walleye). Not much for sauger around here. Lots of walleye though and some blue walleye!

Haha since 2001..nice! Sounds like a great plan!! Mmm stripers...never got one of those yet...one of the few species we dont have in this area. I hit small and largemouth fairly hard in the summer though(as well as pike and walleye). Not much for sauger around here. Lots of walleye though and some blue walleye!
The hybrids we have are fun to catch. They're a man made species (striped bass x white bass) and man... The way they fight makes me wish they were a natural breeding species.

Damn it.
Customs in Chicago got a pack of my tester seeds. I knew they were doomed when they took 10 days to process through.
Son of a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back