Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice...I'm going out in the morning! Only down to a creek that runs through the property, but better than going to work! Got 34 down there last weekend in a couple of hours, just catch and release. Mostly Saratoga but a couple of cats in there
Soon enough!! Looking forward to it...i could be hitting ice on small lakes already, but waiting for some sweet waters to freeze well. Got some 10" minnows in the freezer ready to go for bait!!

Nice...I'm going out in the morning! Only down to a creek that runs through the property, but better than going to work! Got 34 down there last weekend in a couple of hours, just catch and release. Mostly Saratoga but a couple of cats in there

34 sweet!! We never get that many fish through the ice...well sometimes we do but its certain lakes only with number like those. We go for around a dozen fish a day per guy through the ice for the species we are after. Summertime is a very different story though....in a boat you can land 100 fish a day per man if you are on your game.

I have never seen it fish that well before, usually if i can land 10 for the day I'm pretty happy! They were going mad down there last weekend.
34 sweet!! We never get that many fish through the ice...well sometimes we do but its certain lakes only with number like those. We go for around a dozen fish a day per guy through the ice for the species we are after. Summertime is a very different story though....in a boat you can land 100 fish a day per man if you are on your game.

Haha yeah it doesn't happen to me very often, but when it does it's the most fun you can have with your pants on! I will try get some pics tomorrow(if I catch anything) of some Saratoga...great fish to catch, lots of aerobatics.
Oh awesome!! Got to love it when the stars align and you get to pound some fish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back