Status
Not open for further replies.
Does yours in any way smell or taste like blueberries?
I think it does but I'm not good with smells/tastes. It's different from anything else, and it is similar to Blueberry strains I've bought at the shop. I had one this summer that was a mutant that had the most blueberry scent. It didn't have much bud but was covered in trychs and makes good tincture

I think it does but I'm not good with smells/tastes. It's different from anything else, and it is similar to Blueberry strains I've bought at the shop. I had one this summer that was a mutant that had the most blueberry scent. It didn't have much bud but was covered in trychs and makes good tincture

Just curious.....after my rotten meat thing......I don't do very well with subtle smells, either. Course, the rotten meat was anything but subtle, LOL! Thank God, it smells better as it dries and has no bad taste when smoked.....at least after drying for 4 days.

Just curious.....after my rotten meat thing......I don't do very well with subtle smells, either. Course, the rotten meat was anything but subtle, LOL! Thank God, it smells better as it dries and has no bad taste when smoked.....at least after drying for 4 days.
Oh ya that one I hope it does straighten out, or at least be inoffensive. It's good meds

Oh ya that one I hope it does straighten out, or at least be inoffensive. It's good meds

The buzz from mine is excellent even at this early time........good sleep med as you said........I need to find something much more sativa for musical adventures.....I'm hoping on starting a DP Brooklyn Sunrise Auto after first of the year unless someone knows a better strain>>>>>>

Well, got to go.....some cleaning to do..........then music............

That's a good strain, in fact that's what I've been smoking this afternoon...probably put something else in the grinder for the evening
The buzz from mine is excellent even at this early time........good sleep med as you said........I need to find something much more sativa for musical adventures.....I'm hoping on starting a DP Brooklyn Sunrise Auto after first of the year unless someone knows a better strain>>>>>>

Brooklyn sunrise is fantastic!! really nice stinky bud with a stellar uphigh..really impressed with the sunrises i have grown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back