Status
Not open for further replies.
How much mega crop you run per gallon?
I start with 2 grams per gallon up to day 15, then a week of 3 grams at day 20, after that I use 4 grams per gallon till about the last 2 weeks when I back back down to 3 grams and bump up the bloom booster. But this last run I stayed at 4 grams till finish with GreenLife Biotics Bloom P17/K17

Working on my zombie bug out 4by!

15460476227117780402274700932268.jpg

Let the mods begin!

Nice @Jraven ............glad you goin' live! I think John Mayer is starting to understand the Dead's music as well as just playing it.
They have been sounding good, and I've long wanted see something at the Gorge. I love that area and used to visit my uncles farm a few miles away...still have a couple cousins there. This is for me an unusual confluence of circumstances in the finest deadhead fashion. I had pretty much sworn off because the scene is so big but I guess I have another one in me:smoking:

They have been sounding good, and I've long wanted see something at the Gorge. I love that area and used to visit my uncles farm a few miles away...still have a couple cousins there. This is for me an unusual confluence of circumstances in the finest deadhead fashion. I had pretty much sworn off because the scene is so big but I guess I have another one in me:smoking:

Glad you are going.....think you will have a great time and listen. Only bad thing is that even though you've just listened to some killer music....regrettably it just ain't the Dead....but it's fun and cool and lets me go back to a kinder, gentler time for a couple of hours........that, my friend, is priceless!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back