Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a mild winter here on krypton.........
2435428_0.jpg

I'll let you into a secret.......

I play soothing but motivating music to the Ladies from Day 12 - 8 hrs a day, from the time the lights come on.... then a little light rock music..... :thumbsup:

I have experimented, but found they are not to keen on Classical Music.... but that maybe just this current strain :eyebrows:

:pass:
You know what the weird thing is about that statement.... I actually don't see why it wouldn't work.
I look at my plants as intelligent beings and train/chop them accordingly as to how I think I'd react if i was a weed plant.
Plenty people say you can't determine the life span of an auto bit I've managed to go an extra 50 days by abusing the shit out of the same strain that went 75 when left alone. Got 22oz as apposed to 4-5.
We all have our methods mate. If it works it works. :cools:

You know what the weird thing is about that statement.... I actually don't see why it wouldn't work.
I look at my plants as intelligent beings and train/chop them accordingly as to how I think I'd react if i was a weed plant.
Plenty people say you can't determine the life span of an auto bit I've managed to go an extra 50 days by abusing the shit out of the same strain that went 75 when left alone. Got 22oz as apposed to 4-5.
We all have our methods mate. If it works it works. :cools:

Please dont try fimming yourself mate
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back