Status
Not open for further replies.
D58!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, Only Day 58..... Exactly the same as my last grow of these.... Will be chopped Day 65 !

Very Quick Autos.

Take a look at the Grow Journal to see.... Cheers :cheers:

before the New Week and a New Puzzle
Words be Wanted.............................
P1030659_edited_edited.jpeg
P1030659_edited_edited.jpeg
Poetry of FESTIVUS, come on down to FESTIVUS TOWNE!

D58!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crazy isn't it. I average 49 days before my autos even see pistils. Had one take 56 days before. He's nearly done by the time mine start and getting disgustingly bigger plants.
Had to go for something different in the test thread though. Be loads of folk growing that one. Just asked the rep for whatever was biggest:headbang:

Crazy isn't it. I average 49 days before my autos even see pistils. Had one take 56 days before. He's nearly done by the time mine start and getting disgustingly bigger plants.
Had to go for something different in the test thread though. Be loads of folk growing that one. Just asked the rep for whatever was biggest:headbang:

I'll let you into a secret.......

I play soothing but motivating music to the Ladies from Day 12 - 8 hrs a day, from the time the lights come on.... then a little light rock music..... :thumbsup:

I have experimented, but found they are not to keen on Classical Music.... but that maybe just this current strain :eyebrows:

:pass:

hey @Jraven , check out @Frogster 's Zamnesia Caramel smoke report...she's fast, she's big, she's Indica
life ain't fair
best thing for us outdoor
don't compare
to the FROGSTER

I'll let you into a secret.......

I play soothing but motivating music to the Ladies from Day 12 - 8 hrs a day, from the time the lights come on.... then a little light rock music..... :thumbsup:

I have experimented, but found they are not to keen on Classical Music.... but that maybe just this current strain :eyebrows:

:pass:
Tip O the Day
hey hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back