Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an 11, lost pic in a computer crash:shrug:, it was posted a bunch so still exists, somewhere on AFN
11? What the hell? I only ever seen 7 until this grow. I currently have a seedling that is pretty ugly, she has a bit of the ducksfoot thing going on I can’t take a pic just now though as the ladies are asleep in the dark. Doesn’t even look like a cannabis plant just now, probably sent me some mint for a laugh!

11? What the hell? I only ever seen 7 until this grow. I currently have a seedling that is pretty ugly, she has a bit of the ducksfoot thing going on I can’t take a pic just now though as the ladies are asleep in the dark. Doesn’t even look like a cannabis plant just now, probably sent me some mint for a laugh!
I'm intrigued post a pic when you can pal

I'm intrigued post a pic when you can pal
Will do, I’m sure she might grow out of it but who knows? I’ll get a photo up once the lights come on tomorrow......I planned to take a few photos tonight but By the time I fed and watered everything the lights went out just as I finished. Although, saying that, I don’t mind if she doesn’t grow out of it. Could be a new outdoor stealth strain if she’s a good smoke and if I can get seeds from her....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back