Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5987.JPG

Christmas outdoor Dragons @pop22 :dragon2:

:xmas:

I am actually doing a pot of black dragons too.and whatever else doesnt pop I wanna try a blood dragon. got special reserve Stone dragons ,sour lemons and a few others,. Got a Pink Salad too.

Great minds Think alike @Eyes on Fire :bighug: :xmas:

Ah @pop22 ...had me first cured high CBD experiment yesterday..........:pass:..7 hours after start it dumped me so hard out of me pain meds I had to sign out of site...:headbang:...

I take canna CBD/coconut oil caps 3 times a day. Haven't taken any other pain meds in months! I never did use the m much just on occassion but now not at all. I'm liking the 1:1 ratio CBD:THC!

Ah @pop22 ...had me first cured high CBD experiment yesterday..........:pass:..7 hours after start it dumped me so hard out of me pain meds I had to sign out of site...:headbang:...

I take canna CBD/coconut oil caps 3 times a day. Haven't taken any other pain meds in months! I never did use the m much just on occassion but now not at all. I'm liking the 1:1 ratio CBD:THC!

I Know..it was your results that gave me hope..we seem to like the same group of pain killers...:headbang:..I Thought I'd be Good...

@Mossy yes they do.LOL @pop22 yeah man,them Black,Blue Dragons look great.I havent gotten around to doing them until now.LOL A little amber. I got a few CBD blackstone Hase and CBD Yeti. I got a pure CBD oil from a friend who went to Maine and got this stuff from a Hemp farm up there.its not bad,been helping a little too.so thats something

@Mossy yes they do.LOL @pop22 yeah man,them Black,Blue Dragons look great.I havent gotten around to doing them until now.LOL A little amber. I got a few CBD blackstone Hase and CBD Yeti. I got a pure CBD oil from a friend who went to Maine and got this stuff from a Hemp farm up there.its not bad,been helping a little too.so thats something

I'd smoke Donkey Shit if it kept the pain down....:smoker:..but anything that doesn't..or worse seems to reverse my pain killers is no good to me.

Now it is Hubbys stash...it was a very Sati dominant cross I had...and everyone knows I don't do Satis..a dominant can reverse my pain killers...so I couldn't say if it was the high CBD or the fact it was very sati dom that did it..but I put in a hell of a night...:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back